To deliver a high quality, technology-based education that provides the skills and knowledge students need for success.
To transform education—one student at a time.
The student is at the center of every decision we make.
We have built our school on these beliefs:
- Every student is unique, so learning should be dynamic, flexible and engaging.
- Studies should be integrated rather than isolated.
- Students, parents, community members, and schools share responsibility for learning.
- Students should have choices in how they learn and how they present what they know.
- Assessments should provide insights not only of student progress but also of instruction and curriculum.